Labels

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Howdy Y'all!

Hey all!  My name is Allison and this is my very first attempt at blogging.  I decided to start blogging more for me, with the hopes someone, someday might read it and find it amusing.  I will give you a short short version of why I started a blog... I'm bored and need a hobby.  I recently moved to a new place (Waco) and I am currently a stay at home housewife who lives with my boyfriend and my dog.  A lot of funny, weird, hard, and fun things have happened to me over the past 3 years and let's face it, the only thing any of us can count on is that something will happen to us.  I want to share my stories with y'all and hopefully someone can relate or learn from what has happened to me.  If nothing else, maybe they will make you laugh.  So welcome to my blog "It happens" because really, that's about the only guarantee in life... something is definitely going to happen to everyone, might as well laugh about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...