Labels

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Don't call it a come back...

As the famous and ever so eloquent LL Cool J puts it, "don't call it a come back, I've been here for years..."
Sometimes life gets in the way of our plans.  I originally started this blog when I had this precious thing called "free time".  Since then, free time and myself have parted ways.  Now, "too much to do in the amount of hours in a day" and I have become BFFs.  But isn't that what happens as you get older (or more experienced) and life progresses?
Many things have happened since my last post.  The husband and I moved backed to Houston and purchased our first home and we both have new jobs (obviously you can't remote teach, so I teach at a school in Houston).  We still have our loving, sweet, and disproportionally crazy dogs  for their size.  We've succeeded in taking a normal, happy, energetic puppy and turning her into a neurotic, hyper, and perpetually fearful dog (we have a talent, feel free to contact us if you'd like our help with your animals).  We also have an illness in the family that has made us all reexamine our lives and priorities.
With all of that said, funny, interesting, and improbable events continue to happen.  I can't help but laugh at some of the situations that arise in my life.  I figured that I should share my joy with others and plus, I have missed blogging/writing.
I am thinking of this as a new blog, but I didn't want to start all over, since this one it set up (remember, I'm BFFs with not enough hours in the day, and this saves some time).  So please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...