Labels

Monday, November 22, 2010

Make-A-List Monday

I'm ready for the Holiday season!  Who cares that the high today is 80 degrees?  But before I can fully jump into all things Holiday, I need to do a little prep work.

5 Things to do Before the Holidays

1.  Review people's addresses - make sure you have the
correct address for everyone on your card list.
2.  Clean - before you decorate, give your house 
a thorough cleaning. 
3.  Determine your go to Party outfit - this can save you time
and money buy having one outfit for all your parties!
4.   Workout - try to hit the gym or go for a walk a few times
a week... it's more of a preventative measure :)
5.  Relax - don't stress yourself out yet before the Holidays even
begin! Take time to do things you enjoy.


Tomorrow I will be baking carrot cake cupcakes.  I will post the recipe for these delicious treats, as well as pictures.  Also, I fully intend on putting together a few ideas for holiday outfits to inspire you, so look for those pictures in the next few days.  Oh, and Wednesday will be Pie day (not 3.14 day) but pumpkin and pecan.  Hopefully you'll find something helpful, or find my attempts at pie-baking amusing.  

1 comment:

  1. yayy for carrot cake cupcakes! i HIGHLY recommend them to everyone once you post the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...