Labels

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My life has been pretty normal lately.  I have been trying to train my new puppy, which is proving to be harder than I anticipated.  But on a positive note, I've become really great at cleaning up puppy pee-pee and poopy.  Luckily she is so cute that I still love her.  Gabby did do some things though, that have caused me to go a little off my rocker.
Maybe 10 days ago, before we had the whole cage situation taken care of, I left her and Vedder out while I ran a quick errand.  I thought maybe she'd pee or something, NBD, I'll clean that up no prob.  But, I came home and found she had chewed through my computer power cord.  Now, my main computer doesn't work because I cannot charge it.  And, because I live in Waco, there is no Apple store to run over to and grab a new one.  
I do have my old computer that I can use until I am able to go to an Apple store.  So while I was annoyed, I kinda felt like it was my fault for leaving her out and all I needed to do was get a new cord.  Plus I have a back up, so I could blog! Oh, and pay bills, which I guess are important.  But blog then bills is my priority level.  
Last night, while I was finishing up dinner, there was silence in the living room.  Uh oh... that means the dogs are up to no good.  Suddenly, I heard a static noise, but it wasn't coming from the TV.  I peered over the couch and there, sparking on the sofa as Gabby tried to eat it, was my other power cord.  Before you call the SPCA, Gabby has 9 million toys/cheewies at her disposal.  Yet she chooses the electricly charged cord.  
So today, I'm updating my blog, paying my bills, and making sure anything else that needs to be done online is complete because I have no more back up computers.  And I still live in Waco with no Apple store LOL.  Luckily we're going to Houston Friday so you can bet I'm stopping at the Apple store.
I'm not sure what is more pathetic... that my new puppy is out of control, or that this has been the most "exciting" thing that has happened to me recently.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not like unhappy or anything.  It's just that things have been pretty normal and good.  I'm hoping to do a craft project this week that invloes family photos.  If it turns out how I want, I'll share this with yall!  

Animals vs. Humans: Puppy Addition
Gabby - 2
Humans - 0 (or negative $100 to replace power cords)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...