Labels

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2 cents

If I ever come across a product that I really enjoy, I like to give my "2 cents" about it to my friends.  I don't know about you, but I can get sucked into a Walgreens and walk out of there having spent a small fortune.  I came across the Spin Pins and decided I wanted to try these out on my hair.  For about six bucks, you get 2 spin pins.  After buying them and getting into my car, I immediately ripped open the package and tried them out.  A twist here, a spin there and...  They worked!  I love them.  I have layered hair, so my bun doesn't look like a perfect bun, but still looks cute.  It also feels very secure and doesn't fall out over time.


Updo with Spin Pins!

I was impressed by how easy the Spin Pins are to use.  I mean, if I can do it, trust me, you can as well.  It is a miracle that I can use a blow dryer.  If you're looking for a quick, easy, and different way to do your hair, I highly recommend the Spin Pins. They are great for work or play.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...