Labels

Monday, October 18, 2010

Make-A-List Monday

We need to talk.  Before this thing goes any further between us, there's something you sould know about me.  I use a lot of abbreviations.  It started mostly in college while taking notes in class and big words were challeging for me to spell.  Now it's more of a habit.  But you need to be aware of some of my abbreviations so that we are smooth sailing from here on out.  Maybe they will even make your life a tad bit easier.
6 of my most common Abbreviations 
(p.s. I usually abbreviate "abbreviation" with abbrev.)

1.  Sit - Situation (pronounced "sich")
2.  NBD - No Big Deal (courtesey of my friend Maureen)
3.  LBR - Let's Be Real (thanks Maureen!!!)
4.  Perf - Perfect, Perfection 
5.  B - B*tch (I don't like the swear word, but B gets the point across)
6.  Obvi - Obviously (had to use spell check)

This is just my most commonly used list... I might throw in a classic like "LOL" or "wtf" from time to time.  Well, I feel better now that this sit is obvi NBD.  Happy Monday!  





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...