Labels

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Goosebumps

In honor of Halloween week, I wanted to share something I heard about last year.  It is pretty creepy and gives me goosebumps every time I hear it.  Supposedly, in Siberia, a team of scientists were drilling a hole nine miles deep to study the bedrock of the earth.  They were surprised to find a hallow cavity while drilling and sent down a heat resistant microphone.  What they heard is said to be actual sounds of souls that have been damned to hell.  I found a clip on you tube that tells some back story to the event.  Here is the link: sounds of hell.  The sounds don't start right away, so it's not going to alarm you.


  Also, here is a recap and some of parts from the original article that was printed in a Finland newspaper.  Now, I don't know if this is real or not.  Obvi there has been much debate either way.  But, I will say, it is scary and a perfect story for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...