Labels

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Resolutions

Happy New Year!!!  What a great opportunity to start anew.  Many people do this by setting resolutions.  However, just as many people bag on the resolution idea saying that breaking it is inevitable.  Well I think it is healthy to set goals for yourself and then hold yourself accountable for achieving them.  So I am going to set a few goals for 2011.

1.  Update my blog at least 3 times a week (hold me to this!)
2.  Put pictures into frames/photo albums (love digital cameras but I have no pictures)
3.  Cook 1 new recipe each week (inspired by my new cookbooks)
4.  Get a job (probably should have that somewhere on this list...)
5.  Workout (my wedding is t-minus 265 days)
6.  Go to church every Sunday

Those are my resolutions/goals.  On this first day of a new year, I hope everyone has a hopeful and optimistic outlook on what lies ahead.  Good Luck on your resolutions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...