Labels

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Brrrrisk, boots, & bookstores

It's finally a chilly day down here in the south.  And I'm not being sarcastic.  The high today is only 37.  I enjoy a brisk cool day every so often.  I can put my sweaters and scarves to good use and curl up with my dogs while drinking a hot chocolate and reading.  The fiance was off work Monday and Tuesday.  We decided to watch some movies with the dogs since it was too cold to take them to the park.  Instead of lying on our couch, we ended up making a bed out of blankets on our family room floor.  It was quite enjoyable!
Today, I am going to go to a few stores and see if they are hiring.  I've been applying to jobs online but nothing has been happening.  So in the mean time, I am going to get a retail job (I hope).  I'm hoping for a job at a bookstore, which is my dream job, but beggers can't be choosers.
While this cold weather continues on, I'm going to enjoy it and bundle up with my scarves and boots.  It's easier for me to enjoy cold weather down here because 1.) we have no snow 2.) the high Sunday is 60 3.) it's only cold for a month.   Wanna move here yet??? (I'd suggest having a job first, apparently they're hard to find...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...