Labels

Friday, January 7, 2011

Slice of Heaven on a Friday

My doggies are at the groomer's.  If you were inside my head, this would be more like: MY DOGGIES ARE AT THE GROOMER'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can actually do one of my favorite things: sit on my couch and drink coffee (and be on my computer).  With the two holy terrors around, this ritual inevitably ends with Vedder chewing on a toy, Gabby deciding that is the ONE toy she has to have, therefore a fight ensues and they run around and before I know it, they have busted up onto the couch, forcing me to spill my coffee all over my cream colored couch and then to finish it off, they trample my laptop.  
But not today.  They are being groomed (aka tortured to them) and I have freedom.  It might be pathetic, but my main motivation for finding a job is to get away from my dogs for a while.  Not money, not ambition... just getting away from my dogs.  Don't get me wrong, I love them so much.  But everyday, all day, feeding, walking, taking them out, scrubbing the couch because one of them stepping in mud and tracked it all over the couch... I can't wait to get a job!  
Happy Friday to you all!  Enjoy the weekend and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...