Labels

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Black Eyes

I've been noticing something dark in the mirror lately.  I'm 25, I don't work, I have no kids... pretty stress free life.  But something has been casting a shadow that won't go away.  I tried to act like it was "bad lighting" or a one time thing.  Unfortunately, I believe it is here to stay, and stay, and stay.  I'm talking about under eye circles.  Or in my case, black eyes.
Now I've had a few black eyes (thank you rugby) in my day, and those were cool.  I walked around like I had a medal of honor won in a hard fought battle.  But these black eyes are nothing to flaunt.  I'm only 25! I can't have dark under eye circles already.  Thus began my quest of hiding or concealing these circles.  I tried my normal concealer that I use on blemishes.  I tried cool rags on my eyes in the mornings.  Nothing worked.
One day while at Walgreens, I was looking at the make up wall because that store has a magnetic force that pulls all women to that wall.  All of a sudden, a light shone on a product and caught my attention.  When I walked forward to see the product, I realized this was the answer to my prayers.  Garnier Anti Dark-Circle Roller with a tinted color.  Not only does this product soothe the under eye, it conceals the darkness.  For me, this product works great!  It's around $12, but it lasts a long time.
So if you have black eyes and you didn't recently play a rugby game, I'd suggest picking up this handy little tool!

1 comment:

  1. I have the face equivalent of this stuff, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...