Labels

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weekend, a litte late...

What a great weekend!  I got to see so many friends and had a lot of fun.  Unfortunately, one of my dear friends relocated for a pormotion (CONRATS!!!) on Sunday.  The good thing is that I know she will be a life long friend, no matter where either of us lives.
I also go to see some of my best friends from Cincinnati!  It is always great to have a little piece of home down here in Texas.  I ate too much food, didn't get enough sleep, and played one of my favorite games (catch phrase).  All in all, it was a wonderful weekend.
To top it off, I came home to the best welcome ever.  When I walked in my front door, the house was cleaned, the clothes were washed, and breakfast was on the table.  Jealous much?  Yeah, I would agree, I have the best fiance in the world!
Today is an exciting day.  I have an interview!!!!!!!  This is the first interview I've been on in a while.  I had a few phone interviews, but no in-person interviews.  Well, today is the day.  "Where/what is this interview?" you might be asking.  Barnes and Noble.  A very nice lady called me the other day to schedule the interview and to make sure I was ok with a part-time job that paid under my stated salary of $10/hour.  Sure, no probem... I don't mind making minimum wage at a part-time job after college and working for 3 years.  And the kicker is, I don't even know if I'll get this job.  So wish me luck at my interview today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...